- Inter-American University of Puerto Rico, School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Johnson & Wales University (B.A., Hotel & Restaurant Management), 2005
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, 2013
- Public Notary for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, 2013
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Aníbal J. Mendín-Sánchez joined CCS in 2017 as an associate attorney and is a member of its Corporate Department. Prior to joining CCS, Mr. Mendín-Sánchez was an associate in Mendín Marín & Assoc. where he represented various governmental agencies and financial institutions, including the Economic Development Bank for Puerto Rico, the Innovation Fund for the Agricultural Development of Puerto Rico, the Department of Economic Development and Commerce, the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, the Puerto Rico Land Administration, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico and PR Asset Portfolio International, LLC. He is primarily engaged in the areas of commercial secured financing transactions, corporate law, and foreclosure and collection suits.